Wednesday 25 July 2012

so far





1 - I got many benefits from the site Prezzy
2-Gained experience in the presentation of information.
3-Prezzy the best presentation of information and most sophisticated

3-Gained experience in information technology and communication with the duties of the  Vance
4-I learned how to SBLC for myself and write the Web Blogs

5-
learned How do I post  expressions and words in Blogger
6-Blogger I did not know before, thanks to Vance, who taught him and benefited from it to communicate with the world through topics

7-
Also benefited from. Surveymonkey through the development and dissemination of questions Balent
8-And consider the views of people through Surveymonkey
10-Has improved by writing.







 I learns many things from academic communication like  I got many benefits from the site Prezzy also i Gained experience in the presentation of information ,  Prezzy the best presentation of information and most sophisticated  i  Gained experience in information technology and communication with the duties of the  Vance I learned how to SBLC for myself and write the Web Blogs, i learned How do I post  expressions and words in Blogger, Blogger I did not know before, thanks to Vance, who taught him and benefited from it to communicate with the world through topicsAlso benefited from. Surveymonkey through the development and dissemination of questions Balent  And consider the views of people through Surveymonkey i has improved by writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment